Daenerys Targaryen Makeup & Outfit
Happy Halloween my ghosts and ghouls! Today I am sharing my Game of Thrones inspired Make up tutorial. I absolutely love the books and Daenerys was definitely one of my favourite characters. This Make-up look is very minimal. Daenerys always manages to look beautiful but also like she is not really wearing make up at all however there is some work gone into it its just very subtle and fresh faced…..well accept when she is covered in blood or mud so please feel free to splash some of that on there at the end if you are going for the more scary look this year!
Make up Steps
- I needed a pale foundation as Daenerys is very pale that wasn’t too hard as I’m Irish and pale skin is kind of our thing 🙂 but I used the Vichy body makeup as a base (Just a teeny tiny bit and then I applied Maybelline Dream Satin.
- Next I focused on the brows as they are the main feature of her look as her make-up is very natural. I started with the “wax” from my GoshBrow kit to help hold the shadow I would apply next.
- I gradually built up the shadow on my eyebrows giving them a thicker appearance. MUA Palette (Shades used Exposed, Revealed and Dreamy is the darkest shade I used) Note: Daenerys eyebrows are less angled or curved and more straight! And very thick! so if your eyebrows are more rounded like my natural shape you may have to use concealer on the edges and then use the shadow to create her shape.
- Next I used my Hoola by Benefit Contouring powder on my cheeks. you can use this to shade your nose or sides of your forehead too!
- Sleek make up Blush next! Just to the apples of my cheeks and sweep back towards hairline.
- Then I used my W7 Get set over my lid and up to my brow to prepare for my eye shadows
- I applied the shade “sepia” over my eye lid and winged it out towards the end of my brows. Remember her makeup is very minimal. Lorac palette
- Then I applied the shade “Brown” into the crease and extended it out to the edges again.
- I applied Sepia under my eyes. Go all the way across under the lower lash line.
- Then I applied the shade “Brown” to the outer corners to about mid way under the lower lash line.
- Next Mascara! No falses just au natural!
- Then for my lips I just used simple lip liner (NYX) and blended it onto the lips using my finger. Then a very light dusting of powder to make the colour look more natural.
And then you are ready my mother of Dragons!