So many people today are not getting enough Omega oils and they are completely unaware of the amazing Health and beauty benefits you can get from these wonderful essential fats. Yes ladies you heard me the dreaded word FATS! believe it or not some fats are good for you and they are not only good, they are essential! meaning we need them. End of. So stop complaining and get oily with me.
Essential fatty acids are good for you and we cannot make them in the human body which means we must eat them.
There are wonderful for maintaining your skin, hair and nails but they also have wonderful health benefits such as:
- Lowering risk of heart disease.
- Lowering risk of strokes.
- lowering bad cholesterol.
- Works with other nutrients to help prevent alzheimer’s disease.
- Improved Brain function.
- Improved memory retention.
- Cell membrane formation.
- Maintaining Vision.
There can be great beauty benefits when you include omega oils in your diet because Omega oils are essential for your bodies cells and since your skin is made from cells it makes sense you would see results there.
Omega oils can combat skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis. It can prevent and reduce the effects of wrinkles and lines and reduce the risk of premature skin ageing. It can help stop skin itching and dry skin and protect it from free radical damage. Omega oils have anti-inflammatory properties so it can relieve rosacea and some types of acne.
Sources of Omega oils include fish such as salmon, trout, tuna, herring, sardines and other vegetarian sources including nuts, flax seeds, coconut oil, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and avocados
We all know that oils can work great when applied directly to the hair but your hair needs to be nourished from the inside. Omega oils can help if you have dry itchy scalp, flaking and dandruff. It can restore the natural oils of the scalp providing perfect conditions for healthy hair growth too. So if you are trying to grow your hair you need to think about nutrition not just products that can only do so much.
Your Furry children
Did you know that your animals can benefit from Omega oils too? In fact, there have been studies done into the benefits of Omega fatty acids in both animals and humans. If you want your dog to have a glossy coat giving him some omega oils might help. Also certain breeds that suffer from brittle bones or sore joints as they age could use a bit too 🙂 For more information please follow this link: http://www.lifesdha.com/business-opportunities/animal-nutrition.aspx
ESKIMO BRAIN 3,6,9 REVIEW
I recently did a trial of Eskimo brain omega oils 3, 6, 9 and I am extremely happy with the product which is why I would like to recommend it to you and tell you a bit more about it. Firstly I would like to mention I have a predominately vegetarian diet but I do occasionally have shellfish and I have no issue with trying an omega oil as long as it meets high standards.
This particular brand of oils is gluten free and has the correct levels of EPA and DHA. It is not chemically modified and there is no fishy taste which could be a big decision factor for some people.
It is one of the purest fish oils you can get and you don’t have to worry about mercury or anything nasty like that.
This brand of fish oil was awarded the “Friend of the sea” certification which means they only use sustainable fishing practices and they are environmentally friendly. They have no impact on the sea bed and they don’t catch endangered species. They only fish from a sustainable sardine and anchovy population and it’s fully traceable.
- I do recommend this brand especially because it has strict practices and it is very pure.
- I did notice my hair becomes oilier faster after taking this product for a while but this was not a big problem for me because I like to maintain long hair and I like knowing my scalp is healthy and producing oils. This may be an issue for other people.
- I felt like I was meeting my requirements with this and I am helping to protect my bodies cells for the future.
- The only negative is you are recommended to take 3-4 capsules a day and they are quite big so this may be troublesome for some people.
- I would prefer to get the bottle of oil next time not the capsules as I would rather take a big spoonful than many capsules every day. I liked that this brand has that option as well as a smaller bottle with smaller capsules however you still have to take a many together.
- I also love the fact it is the perfect balance of 3, 6 and 9 so you don’t just have omega 3 which is what people often take too much of. Studies have shown that taking omega three on its own can have some negative side effects because you should take a mixture of 3, 6 and 9 as they work together.
Just a note to say you can get vegetarian sources of omega oils too and I am currently trying a particular brand of them so stay tuned if you would like to know more about what they are like.
If you would like to buy Eskimo brain 3,6,9 omega oils you can do so in all Evergreen health food stores.
If you would like to watch the video about Omega oils and their benefits then please click below don’t forget to subscribe to the new channel on Youtube, Love from Cara, as well as my other comedy channel. Click like and contact me in the comments section or through my website contact information.